AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Cyprus in the 21st Century


Hello and Welcome to the first post in this newly created blog.

The blog has no great goal attached to it, or a grand announcement to make from the outset. Rather I will be posting articles published from the around the world on this blog, as a current commentary of events in Cyprus - that is in both North and South Cyprus.

The spotlight will be more or less on the effort or rather non-effort to settle and sort out the islands problems in terms of the Greek Cypriot and Turk Cypriot differences. Commentary will also feature on politicians from both sides. In addition there will inevitably be some mention of the EU and how the Republic of Cyprus tries to benefit from its inclusion in the Union, whether it be economically, politically, etc, etc.

And finally there will some light hearted moments where we can all kick back and rejoice in the fact, that Cyprus is a great place to live! I hope you enjoy the journey, I welcome all comments, whether they be critical of my articles or those I post, or supportive of what I have to say.

Lets just enjoy the journey...

No comments: